Can I exchange an item?
- YES! Hassle-free returns! Please email with your name, order #, and reason for exchanging.
- If the exchange is due to a packaging error, defect, or manufacturing issue, we will cover the cost to return the item. If not, you just have to cover the shipping and we'll send you out a new item at no extra cost.
*Exchanges must be made within 30 days from the date your item was delivered.
There are NO RETURNS for Customized Items. Those sales are final unless it's a quality issue or incorrectly sent.
Do you offer refunds?
- ABSOLUTELY! If you don't love your Paw&Woof item, we will refund your money. Refunds must be processed within 60 days of your purchase date. Item must be in the same condition as you received it. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help processing.
- Please include a note as to why the item is being returned along with your order number and name so we can process the refund quickly.
- Refunds will take 2-3 business days to process through back to your bank. Once a refund is processed you will receive an email notification.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.